Our story and our vision
Are you a business who'd like to get involved in some other way? Head over here.
How The Funds Will Be Used
Rise for Regional Road Trip Budget
- Pickford Media (filming & editing the documentary) $2000
- Photographer (capturing the trip, events & editing) $1000
- An event for the supporters of the campaign to say 'thank you' $1000
- Fuel (for the road trippers...get in my belly) $1000
- Fuel (for the car) $1000
- PR & Marketing expenses $1000
- Road trip events (6) expenses $500
- Pozible fees & merchant/PayPal service fees $500
Where do we start?
- Um, did we mention we'll have 2 babies on board? Anything could go wrong!
- We could have a flat tyre
- Might even have to swerve to miss a kangaroo!
- Having to drink coffee from a servo
- The car could break down
- We might run out of nappies. Oh dear.
Seriously though, our greatest challenge is not reaching enough regional businesswomen and them not having anyone on their team to cheer them along on this crazy journey that is starting and running your own business. It's a bloody tough road, believe me, I know. It's impossible to do it on your own, and regional women shouldn't have to.