A$3850of A$3500
0mins left
Supporters
Stung Film Webpage

Stung
is a VCA graduating short film being shot July 26 - Aug 1.
Directed by Jessica Kneipp
Produced by Heamin Kwun & Jonno Katz
STORY
Max handles bees. Humans are a little more difficult. When a young runaway, Lena, crashes her way into his world, Max gets stung.

WHAT THE MONEY IS FOR
In order to make the film a success we are hoping to raise $3,500 by the 24 July (just two days before our shoot) to help with the costs of Location Fees, Art Department, Gear Hire, Catering, Travel Costs. We are very lucky to have superb crew & cast all behind this. We don't have the funds to pay them all in cash so we are paying them in honey. Jessica is investing 75% of the required budget. We hope that you can help us raise the remaining 25% funds.

If you can't afford to contribute share our link with your family and friends and spread the word. The way Pozible works is:

1) None of the pledged money is paid upfront.

2) Pozible waits until the last day of the campaign (24 July) to see if the $3, 500 target is reached.


3) If we have reached our goal, all pledges are activated. If the target is not reached no pledges are paid or activated.


So if by the end of our campaign we have not reached our set target of $3,500 then we will not get any of the money, even if we raised $3,499!

ON COMPLETION
The final film will premiere in December at ACMI in Federation Square as part of the annual VCA Film and Television screenings. It will then be sent off to a variety of Australian and international festivals.
Successful
on 24th Jul 2013 at 2:00am. The payment portal is closed now.
A$10 +Thank you in the credits
2 Chosen | Unlimited AvailableEst. delivery is December 2013
A$25 +Thank you in the credits Download of the film
11 Chosen | Unlimited AvailableEst. delivery is December 2013
A$50 +All the above PLUS a DVD copy of the film
9 Chosen | Unlimited AvailableEst. delivery is December 2013
A$100 +All of the above PLUS tickets to the end of year screening at ACMI
9 Chosen | Unlimited AvailableEst. delivery is December 2013
A$200 +All of the above PLUS a special licking rock
0 Chosen | Unlimited AvailableEst. delivery is December 2013
A$300 +All of the above PLUS Experience a day of filmmaking. A set visit on one of our shoot days to see how it's all done.
0 Chosen | 3 AvailableEst. delivery is August 2013
A$500 +All of the above PLUS an adventure with the director to check out some bee hives
1 Chosen | Unlimited AvailableEst. delivery is December 2013
A$1000 +All of the above PLUS the director will cover herself in honey and walk through Bourke Street Mall
0 Chosen | Unlimited AvailableEst. delivery is December 2013