The Pozible Team
We champion great ideas by empowering creators and connecting communities.
Pozible is a team of creative, excitable and driven people. We look for people like us, but also for those with something new to bring to the table, who can challenge the team to think differently and explore new possibilities. Together, we strive for an environment which encourages you to achieve your very best.
Business Development & Partnership Manager
Since Pozible's inception in 2010 the service has grown to become Australia's leading crowdfunding platform with over $50 million raised in pledges, over 13,000 projects launched and pledges from over 105 countries.
The thing that sets Pozible apart from other services is our dedication to the projects we host, our dedication to sharing our expertise on what makes a project succeed & our openness to give every idea a fair go. Because of this Pozible has the healthiest success rate of all the major platforms, with 57% of all launched projects hitting their funding target.
You will have excellent communication skills both written and verbal, along with exceptional project management skills in a sales and on-boarding environment. You will have a business development and sales background with a proven track record of successfully working towards new business targets.
We plan to partner with the worlds leading organisations to create an entire network of crowdfunding platforms. To achieve this we are looking for an experienced Partnerships Manager to manage and drive growth within our new service business based in our Melbourne office.
This role is a great opportunity if you are looking at developing your client expertise and networks within Pozible. The role directly supports the Marketing Manager and CEO in helping to manage the implementation of new clients and on-boarding existing prospects. You will be working with a range of stakeholders across the Pozible family, by building your visibility in the organisation this role could see you open up many other doors of opportunity.
- + Strong track-record within sales and sales administration
- + Proven business development and executive stakeholder engagement capabilities
- + Impressive negotiating and influencing skills
- + The ability to work autonomously and as part of a high performing team
- + Highly self-motivated and able to take ownership and accountability for development and execution of sales pipeline
- + Proven time and task management skills
- + Assisting with the development of new business opportunities across targeted industry sectors, networks and channel partner relationships
- + Managing the internal on-boarding process for new clients to Pozible and Base.
- + Coordinating numerous internal stakeholders in order to help with a smooth and seamless implementation of new clients
- + Building relationships and securing business with senior business leaders / owners
- + Critically analysing and developing product, solutions and service requirements
- + Proactive marketing to prospects in each of the industries we operate
- + Participating in tender responses
- + Building market expertise by keeping up to date with business trends, in order to win future clients and to pass knowledge to colleagues
- + Using information for similar sector clients and knowledge of their business
- + Selling from across the full range of Pozible solutions and services to develop additional revenue streams
- + Participating in external networks and make successful use of these for business purposes for Pozible